Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I Didn't Realize....

I didn't realize that it has been 8 (yes eight) months since my last post. Oh how time flies when you're having fun with two year olds and babies.

I didn't realize how quickly your children change until you see them in past picture.

Here are some pictures of the last eight months:

December 2008 (Our family Christmas card picture)

January 2009 (Leslie & William - getting ready to go sledding for the first time)

February 2009 (Les & Will - are you ready to jump at daddy?)

March 2009 (William is laughing at Leslie)



April 2009 (Look at what the Easter Bunny brought)

Easter Sunday and picture with mom (a rare one because she's usually behind the camera)


May 2009 (Daddy taking the boys to feed the deer at Oxbow Park)(Leslie feeding the doe)
(William feeding the doe)

June 2009 (Les thinks he cool with his sunglasses)

(Will is my character)


It amazes me how their personalities have developed into the little boys/men that they are instead of the babies they were. How bittersweet it is but that is His design for us; we raise our children to be God loving and abiding "Children of God".

No comments: