Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Oh How I Love My Boys






It is amazing that they are two and oh how they have changed. I remember when they were so little and so dependent on mommy for EVERYTHING but now they can do so many things by "I do it". While this brings joy to my heart it also saddens it as they are no longer "mommy's little boys". I keep reminding myself that God gives us these beautiful and wonderful children so they to can go out into the world and live a productive and healthy life continuing on the Lord plan.

Their b-day party was fa bulous and I do believe that everyone enjoyed themselves. It's getting to be more fun because I get to enjoy myself too as I don't have to be right them with them every second of every moment.

Once again the Lord hath provided a wonderful and joyous day for us to praise him during!

No comments: