Thursday, October 16, 2008

What a Beautiful Day












Oh what a beautiful day. No daycare kiddos at all and it was so much fun with the boys. We ran a few errands, bought another photo frame for the picture wall (as they call it) and went to the park after a very long walk. The fall colors are amazing and the boys absolutely love the leaves when they walk through them kicking all the way.

We are recovering from the spill Leslie had on Saturday. Mom wasn't excited about it but dad didn't handle it well at all. I've posted pictures that go with the incident. He decided to be Evil Knievel with with his Hot Wheel and ride it off the deck. Needless to say the biked faired much better than he did. I've now come to terms with showing people the pictures so enjoy. OUCH!!! He looks much better now and there have been no repercussions from the spill.

I realize today how blessed I really am to have the things I have. All because of that great and wonderful God we have. It's amazing how he knows just what we need and when we need it.

We are looking forward to going to the orchard over the weekend and I can't wait to post the pictures of it.

No comments: